- Emergency Electrical Services
Emergency Electrical Services
MM Electric offers 24 hour emergency electrical services.
This means they can come out and help at any time; day or night! So if you have a pressing electrical issue and your home or business is in the central New Jersey area MM Electric can help make things right!
You may be wondering; when do I need emergency electrical services?
Some issues, of course can wait. Installing a new light fixture, or putting in new landscape lights, of wouldn’t be considered an emergency, though MM electric can help with that as well.
LISTED BELOW ARE A FEW REASONS THAT IT WOULD BE ADVISABLE TO CALL MM ELECTRIC FOR EMERGENCY ELECTRICAL SERVICES:
1. Noises like buzzing, humming, or rattling. If you hear a strange and noticeable noise from your circuit breaker box (AKA power panel) then you should call an electrician as fast as you can .These noises typically indicate a failing or malfunction circuit breaker box that is not tripping or switching power when it supposed to. A broken power panel can cause major issues since it essentially controls your entire home’s electrical system
2. Strange smells/burnt plastic smells. If you are smelling something like burnt plastic or rubber it can be a sign that there is a major issue with your electrical system. It can be bad wiring, or a sign of wiring that is overheating, which can cause a fire. Be aware that if you do see smoke, or signs of a fire that has already started, contact your local fire department.
3. Power outlets that feel hot or warm to the tough. If your power outlets feel hot, this can also be a sign of faulty or failing wiring that can cause a fire. You especially want to check for power outlets that have major appliances, like your refrigerator, your washer and dryer, etc. If your outlets do feel hot, call a local New Jersey licensed electrician before attempting to unplug anything, or removing the outlet face plate. These should only be performed by a professional electrician who can ensure safety and minimize the risk of the issue getting worse.
4. Power loss, or frequent loss of power: The loss of electrical fire to your home or business is more than just an annoyance: it can lead to dangerous situations or in the case of business, a major loss in revenue and productivity. You don’t have to suffer through sitting in a dark room for long, call your local electrician who can take the necessary steps to restore power and get you back to what you need to do!
If you are experiencing any of the electrical issues that were above, call MM electric immediately at 732-749-3596. Remember the best way to prevent electrical issues from escalating into something worse, like a fire, or power surges that destroy appliances and computers. MM electric is here for central New Jersey and wants to keep your home or business safe and operational.
Even if you are unsure of what to do with your electrical problems, call MM Electric so that they may provide further assistance.